• I am back. Older and hopefully wiser. I don't remember how the game works but i'll be joining any TFDN platoons etc that i come across to try and get my head back in the game. For those of you who don't know me, i am Kraig. I am a leader (as long as noone has demoted me in the meantime) of TFDN and used to lead platoons and help run our contributions to serversmash. (is that still a thing?) I talk a lot and you might not like me but what can you do. I don't know if i'll stick around for good this time, but we'll see what happens. I know that the outfit will have changed a lot, and that a lot of good friends i used to play with here are no longer with us, so to speak. Just as i left a great many of TFDNs star players left for TRID. Whatever the case, i'm here, and i'm hoping to make all new friends, and be the best person and best leader/officer/tea maker that i can for you all. Peace.

• Its nice to see another one of the old ones (pun intended) returning to the game.

I think that a lot of people, that have rejoined Planetside in the last few month (me included), share your thougts.

When I started the game back up again in March, It was nice to see that we still had an active Outfit with some old and a lot of new faces.

It made me especially happy to see, that we still had active Platoons and tactical Squads running on semi regular bases.

I wanted to thank the people who lead those Squads and Platoons. There effort enables us to play together and helps keeping the Outfit alife. (That sounded way less crinchy in my head)

• Good to have you back Kraig =)